Our Crazy House

  • Jenny Schultz (Me)
  • Aaron Schultz (Hubby)
  • Mackenzie Erin (Daughter, 6)
  • Noah Jeron (Son, 5)
  • Sayde Fayth (Daughter, 1 and a half)
  • Melodie Grace (Daughter 6 months)
This LIFE may be a crazy LIFE, But it's MY LIFE!!!



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day!!!

My alarm went off at 7:45 and I jumped (kind of) out of bed. I told the kids last night that I was going to make a special breakfast today and they all wanted to help, so Mackenzie put on her apron and brought in the bench for the table. The kids were not so happy to learn that it was going to take a bit for me to get every thing ready so I turned on cartoons for them to watch. (What would we do with out weekend cartoons )After I had every thing ready the kids came in and each got to help poor in things for German Pancakes. Then back to the tv they went. I finished up and started bacon and eggs to go with it and smashed Strawberries to top it off!!! With 10 min to go I sent Mackenzie to wake up the rest of the Grown Ups and then we sat for breakfast. Yummy ..... I always think maybe I've made to much but as usual with this meal for sure there were NO left over’s!

I am so greatful for all the Fathers/Men in my life that helped to raise me or are helping to raise MY kids.

I am blessed to be able to now help take care of my grandfather, who I have always been close to. The coolest part now is he is helping to raise my kids.

My dad is amazing and I am thankful to now also be able to call him a friend too.

My Husband is .... I don't really have words to express how I feel about him. Not only is he my husband but he is my BEST FRIEND and my rock. He keeps me growned and I must admit that can be a challenge some times. He became a dad from the moment we met and I OUR daughter is one lucky kid. He has since blessed me with 2 soon to be 3 amazing kids. Thank you Babe!!!

Another thing my Husband had blesses me with are Amazing in-laws so I must brag about my Father In Law for a moment... My father in law was blessed with 6 sons and NO daughters. I just lucked out in the in-law lottery, I have friends who can't stand their in-laws and I love and like mine as much as my own parents!!

I don't have Brothers but I do have Brother in Laws and they are all amazing guys, dads, and B-I-Ls.

There are two men in my life who are in it to raise children for my family.
Greg is the best dad I could have ever come across and I am blessed that he is raising the child I couldn't. And Matt..... what can I say about the guy who is as close to a brother as I'm going to get. He is the man who is the father of my nephew. I love you both and Keep doin what your doin!!

Last but not least ...My Uncle Stephen who is more like my brother is another one, he may be a GIANT PIA but he has always had my back and he now looks out for my kids

1 comment:

Collin and Hannah said...

What a cute family you have! Sounds like everything is going great for you. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and hope all goes well.