Our Crazy House

  • Jenny Schultz (Me)
  • Aaron Schultz (Hubby)
  • Mackenzie Erin (Daughter, 6)
  • Noah Jeron (Son, 5)
  • Sayde Fayth (Daughter, 1 and a half)
  • Melodie Grace (Daughter 6 months)
This LIFE may be a crazy LIFE, But it's MY LIFE!!!



Friday, June 18, 2010

36 weeks

Tomorrow I will hit 36 weeks in the last pregnancy of my life! THANK GOODNESS!!!I took my first trip the Womens Center with contractions on June 7th and I was 2cm the second trip June 14th I was 2-3cm and 50% thinned out. I went to see my OB June 16th and she said I was a GOOD 3 close to 4 and 70%. I had contractions ALL day and finely around 8:30 I went back to the Womens Center. Now I don't know if it's just me or if every mom has experienced the nurse who just DOESN'T seem to care at all that you are in pain or that you have delivered 4 babies before and you DO know what CONTRACTIONS are. Well I found that nurse this night. First off for some reason she checked to see if my water had ruptured, I said NOTHING about my water breaking it NEVER breaks on it's on, Needless to say it had not. She watched my contractions and baby girl’s heart rate; she then told me that I was NOT having contractions that it was just movement. 20 min later she came in and said baby wasn't as active as they'd like so she needed to wake her up. So she did. She then told me I was 2cm and only 60% thinned out. So I was then sent home. Oh I was so mad at that moment as we drove away from the center I told Aaron that I WOULD NOT be going back to that center and that we would just have this baby at HOME. I still feel that was for the moment but I'm not in a TON of pain right now!

1 comment:

-The Bergen Family- said...

you poor thing! the last stretch is the hardest, I feel ya!!! Hang in there, she'll be here soon! (hugs)